There are many different types of gutter prottection products on the market all claiming to be the best. So which one is the best? Over the years we have researched and tested out over 20 different styles of gutter protection systems. To be considered for our test it had to meet 5 criteria
- Ease of installation
Out of all products tested we found one to stand out above the rest -
Leaf Relief for standard gutters is more effective than other types of gutter protection at keeping natural debris, susch as leaves and twigs, from blocking your gutters. Leaf Releif can drain 20.7 fee of rainfall in one hour. That's more than the highest rainfall ever recorded? (Holt, Missouri 1947 at 12 fee in one hour). Leaf Relief is not only the most effective gutter protection system on the market, it is also the most invisible. Leaf Releif lays flat and fits snugly on top of your gutter. Leaf Relief's 10 year warranty is your peice of mind that is will keep gutters from overflowing due to internal gutter clogging.
Before you buy a gutter protection product, ask yourself:
- Has the product been 100% effective against debris buildup?
- Is it easy to install without disturbing your roof (potentially voiding your roof warranty) or requiring gutters to be repositioned?
- Is the product visible from the ground, reducing the curb apeal of your home?
- Is the product strong enough hold up under heavy loads of ice and snow and resist damage from fallen tree limbs?
- Is it constructed of pest-resistant material such as aluminum?
- Is it backed by a lifetime no clog warranty?
Oborny Exteriors is a Leaf Relief certified installer.